Board of Associates
What is the Board of Associates?
The Board of Associates is a long standing group of volunteers who support patient care and cancer research at Fox Chase Cancer Center. Since 1965, the Board has grown to include 8 member organizations, which raise money for research and patient care through special projects and events. Over the years, they have raised more than $20 million dollars.
Volunteers are invited to join one of six member organizations made up of 600 volunteers who reside in the five-county area of the Delaware Valley.
- Bucks County Chapter
- Dan's Voice
- Fox Chase Chapter
- Friends of the Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Jimbo's Squad
- Main Line Chapter
- Marlyn R. Fein Chapter
For more information or to join a chapter of the Board of Associates, please contact us. Call the Board of Associates Office for further assistance at 215-728-2441.
- Book Review hosted by
Marlyn Fein Chapter of the Board of Associates
Wednesday, November 5th at 6:30 pm
Maggio's Restaurant The Marlyn Fein Chapter of the Board of Associates will host a book review event on Wednesday, November 5th at 6:30 p.m. at Maggio's Restaurant, 400 2nd street Pike in Southhampton, PA. The group will be discussing "Me Before You" by Jojo Moyes. Cost is $28 per person and includes dinner. In addition, dessert donations for the evening are welcomed. Proceeds from the event will help support cancer research and patient care at Fox Chase Cancer Center. For tickets, call Marlyn Fein volunteers Rosemary at 215-373-6331 or Marilyn at 215-677-4522.
Marlyn Fein Chapter of the Board of Associates presents
A Dining Out Event
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Ben & Irv's Deli, 1962 County Line Road, Upper Moreland Township, PA 18966
Enjoy a night out with friends and family while eating for a good cause! A percentage of all proceeds will be donated to the Fox Chase Cancer Center for Patient Care and Medical Research.
What Do Board of Associate Volunteers Do?
Our wonderful volunteers join together to do many things, including:
- Raise money for research and patient care through special projects and fundraising events. These include our signature events: Paws for the Cause, a dog walk, held in October and A Night in Monte Carlo in the Spring which features casino games, food and drink and a fabulous silent auction. Our chapters organize gala's, craft bazaars, art shows, Broadway show trips, bingo, fashion shows, golf tournaments, cruise trips, seasonal gift wrapping and the Trading Post thrift shop in Paoli, PA.
- Offer the opportunity to make memorial and honor gifts in support of Fox Chase's cancer programs.
- Volunteer in many areas of the hospital.
- Provide educational programs to our communities.
- Conduct student and adult tours of the Fox Chase Campus.
For more information or to join a chapter of the Board of Associates, please contact us at 215-728-2441.
Topics in This Section