Theresa Davies, Student Volunteer
Application Form [PDF]
Important Points for You to Consider
- Students 15-18 may apply for the High School Student Volunteer Program within the clinical areas.
- Students 16 and above may apply for the High School Research Placement Program.
- If you are interested in volunteering in a research setting, please read about Fox Chase Research Volunteer Placement.
- The minimum requirement for volunteering is four hours a week.
- All new volunteers are required to provide documentation stating that they have received the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccine, Tetanus, Hepatitis B, and a negative TB test result that has been administered and read within the last year, or documentation noting the administration of the BCG vaccine. These tests are the responsibility of the new volunteer and not the responsibility of Volunteer Services.
It's as Easy as 1-2-3
Getting Started as a new Fox Chase volunteer is a step-by-step process designed to ensure that all volunteers are properly oriented to the Center and the Department's policies.
- Complete and return the volunteer application
- Attend the volunteer orientation program
- Attend the placement interview
- Train for your position
- The Final Step