If you began your Fox Chase experience with our online appointment request system, you may have registered for MyFoxChase, allowing you access to:
- view and print your schedule
- view your lab results
- contact your healthcare team using our secure messaging system
- change your password at any time
Or call your doctor directly.
Read more »
Helen Schwartz, RN
We're by your side throughout your cancer treatment experience. In this section, find out:
- How to contact your Fox Chase physician
- How to make or change an appointment
- What to do if you have a question about your health insurance and billing
- Directions to the center
- Details about lodging in the Philadelphia area for our out-of-town patients and their families
A current patient at Fox Chase Cancer Center is:
- Someone actively being treated for cancer by a Fox Chase medical oncologist, radiation oncologist or surgeon.
- Someone returning to Fox Chase Cancer Center for an evaluation after receiving cancer treatment elsewhere.
- Someone participating in a clinical trial at Fox Chase.
As a current Fox Chase patient, you can feel secure knowing your cancer treatment team of nationally recognized physicians, award-winning nurses and dedicated staff have the kind of experience that matters. Fighting cancer is all we do. All day. Every day.