Lili Chen, PhD
Office Phone: 215-728-3003
My major research interests include image guidance, dosimetry planning/treatment assessment for intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), MR guided high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) surgery/drug enhancement for gene therapy and chemotherapy in combination with radiation therapy.Description of research projects
- Chen L, Mu Z, Hachem P, Ma C-M, Wallentine A and Pollack A. MR-guided focused ultrasound: enhancement of intratumoral uptake of [3H]-docetaxel in vivo. Phys. Med. Biol. 55 (2010) 7399–7410)
- Chen L, Paskalev K, Xu X, Zhu J, Wang L, Price RA, Hu W, Feigenberg SJ, Horwitz EM, Pollack A, Ma CM. Prostate Cancer IMRT: Rectal Dose Variation During the Course of the Treatment in Image Guided Radiation Therapy. Radiother Oncol. 2010 May;95(2):198-202. PubMed
- Chen L, Nguyen T-B, Jones E, Chen Z, Luo W, Wang L, Price RA, Pollack A and Ma C-M. MRI-Based Treatment Planning for Prostate IMRT: Creation of Digitally Reconstructed Radiographs (DRR). International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2007;68:(3):903-11.
- Chen L, Price RA Jr., Wang L, Li JS, Qin L, Ding M, Palacio E, T-B Nguyen, Ma C-M, Pollack A. Dosimetric evaluation of MRI-based treatment planning for prostate cancer. Phys Med Biol. 2004;49:5157-70.
- Chen L, Price RA Jr., Wang L, Li JS, Qin L, Shawn M, Ma C-M, Freedman GM and Pollack A. MRI-Based Treatment Planning for Radiotherapy: Dosimetric Verification for Prostate IMRT. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004 Oct 1;60(2):636-47. PubMed