Lili Chen, PhD
Office Phone: 215-728-3003
- Linac based SBRT
- Radiodynamic therapy and PET MR implementation
- Non-thermal HIFU for breast cancer
- Implementation of MRI-based treatment planning for 3DCRT and IMRT (project leader)
- MRS applications for radiotherapy (team member)
- MR-guided HIFU for cancer surgery/therapy (project leader)
- MR-guided HIFU to enhance drug delivery (project leader)
Fox Chase Programs
- Ma C-M, Chen X, Cvetkovic D, Chen L, An In-Vivo Investigation of the Therapeutic Effect of Pulsed Focused Ultrasound on Tumor Growth, Med. Phys. (2014) 41, 122901; doi: 10.1118/1.4901352.
- Gupta R, Cvetkovic D, Ma CM, Chen L (2014) Targeted Approach for Prostate Cancer Treatment: Synthesis and Characterization of Docetaxel-Loaded Perfluorocarbon Nanodroplets. J Cancer Sci Clin Oncol 1(1): 102. doi: 10.15744/2394-6520.1.102.
- Chen X, Cvetkovic D, Ma C-M, Chen L Quantitative Study of Focused Ultrasound Enhanced Doxorubicin Delivery to Prostate Tumor In Vivo with MRI guidance Med. Phys. 39 2780-2786 (2012).
- Mu Z, Ma C-M, Chen X, Pollack A and Chen L. MR Guided Pulsed High Intensity Focused Ultrasound Enhancement of Docetaxel Combined with Radiotherapy for Prostate Cancer Treatment Phys. Med. Biol. 57 535–545 (2012).
- Chen L, Mu Z, Hachem P, Ma C-M and Pollack A. MR-guided focused ultrasound: enhancement of intratumoral uptake of [3H]-docetaxel in vivo Phys. Med. Biol., 55: 7399-7410 (2010).
- Chen L, Paskalev K, Xu X, Zhu J, Feigenberg S, Pollack A, Hu W, Ma C-M. Prostate Cancer IMRT: Rectal Dose Variation During the Course of the Treatment in Image Guided Radiation Therapy. Radiotherapy and Oncology, 95: 198-202 (2010).
- Chen L, Nguyen T-B, Jones E, Chen Z, Luo W, Wang L, Price RA, Pollack A and Ma C-M. MRI-Based Treatment Planning for Prostate IMRT: Creation of Digitally Reconstructed Radiographs (DRR). International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics 68:(3): 903-11 (2007).
- Chen Z, Ma C-M, Paskalev K, Li J, Yang J, Richardson T, Palacio L, Xu X and Chen L. Investigation of MR Image Distortion for Radiotherapy Treatment Planning of Prostate Cancer. Phys. Med. Biol 51 1393-1403 (2006).
- Chen L, Price RA Jr., Wang L, Li JS, Qin L, Shawn M, Ma C-M, Freedman GM and Pollack A. MRI-Based Treatment Planning for Radiotherapy: Dosimetric Verification for Prostate IMRT. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics 60(2): 636-47 (2004).
- Chen L, Price RA Jr., Wang L, Li JS, Qin L, Ding M, Palacio E, T-B Nguyen, Ma C-M, Pollack A. Dosimetric evaluation of MRI-based treatment planning for prostate cancer. Phys. Med. Biol. 49: 5157-5170 (2004)..
- Chen L, Bouley D, Harris B, Butts K. MRI study of immediate cell viability in focused ultrasound lesions in the rabbit brain. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 13:23-30, 2001.
- Chen L, Bouley D, Yuh E, D’Arceuil H, Butts K. Study of focused ultrasound tissue damage using MRI and histology. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 10:146-153, 1999.
- Chen L, ter Haar G, Bensted J P M and Hill C R. Histological study of normal liver and tumour bearing treated with focused ultrasound Ultrasound Med. Biol. 25: 847-856, 1999.
- Chen L, ter Haar G, Hill C R, Eccles S A, Box G and ensted J P M. Treatment of implanted rat liver tumors with high-intensity focused ultrasound. Ultrasound Med. Biol. 24: 1475-88, 1998.
- Chen L, ter Haar G and Hill C R. Influence of ablated tissue on the formation of high-intensity focused ultrasound lesions. Ultrasound Med. Biol. 23:921-931, 1997.