Efrat Dotan, MD
Office Phone: 215-728-2985
- Dotan E, Cohen SJ. Challenges in the management of stage II colon cancer. Seminars in Oncology Jan 2011 - in press.
- Dotan E, Cohen R. The ongoing roll-out of aurora kinase inhibitors in cancer treatment. Drugs of the Future 2010 – in press Gloria J. Morris, Efrat Dotan, Mitchell R. Smith, Frederick B. Hagemeister Jr, Harmar D. Brereton. Gastric Mucosa-Associated Lymphoid Tissue Lymphoma. Seminars in Oncology, Vol 37, No 3, June 2010, pp 183-187.
- Dotan E, Meropol N, Zambito F, Bove B, Zhu F, Godwin A, Golemis E, Cohen S, Astsaturov I. Association of Aurora kinase A and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) gene copy number with overall survival in KRAS wild-type patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. ASCO 2010, Abstract # 52850.
- Efrat Dotan, Zambito F, Bove B, Zhu F, Godwin A, Golemis E, Meropol N, Cohen S, Astsaturov I. Aurora Kinase A increased gene copy number correlates with better overall survival in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. ASCO GI 2010, Abstract # 359.
- Dotan E, Goldstein LJ. Optimizing chemotherapy regimens for patients with early-stage breast cancer. Clin Breast Cancer. 2010;10 Suppl 1:E8-15. PubMed
- Dotan E, Goldstein LJ. Adjuvant Chemotherapy. (Book Chapter) Advanced Therapy of Breast Disease, 3rd edition – in press.
- Dotan E, Aggarwal C, Smith MR. Impact of Rituximab (Rituxan) on the Treatment of B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. P T. 2010 Mar;35(3):148-57. PubMed
- Dotan E, Cohen SJ, Alpaugh KR, Meropol NJ. Circulating tumor cells: evolving evidence and future challenges. Oncologist. 2009 Nov;14(11):1070-82. Epub 2009 Nov 6. PubMed
- Dotan E, Goldstein LJ. Her-2 testing in breast cancer – reaching optimal accuracy. Women’s Health in Oncology: Focus on Breast Cancer, September 2009.
- Dotan E, Rubin R. Woman with recent respiratory tract infection and anemia. Consultant 49(4):257-259.
- Dotan E, Bromberg M. Evaluation of Lymphadenopathy. BMJ Point of Care (Powered by ePOCRATES) August 2008.
- Dotan E, Katz R, Bratcher J, Wasserman C, Liebman M, Panagopoulos G, Spaccavento C. The Prevalence of Pantoprazole Associated Thrombocytopenia in a Community Hospital. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2007 Sep;8(13):2025-8. PubMed
- Dotan E, Dinkels M, Nascimento J, McCabe E, Panagopoulos G, Bahr G, Mina B. The incidence of thrombocytopenia with continuous parenteral pantoprazole infusion. American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP) annual meeting, Chest October 2006 130:206S-206S.
- Dotan E, Sam-DeRiggs G, Tarchini G, Andrieni J, Huberman B, Dibner R. Outcomes of System-based Approach to Implementing Advance Directives in a Resident Outpatient Practice. American College of Physicians annual meeting April 2006 (oral presentation).