Suzanne M. Miller, PhD
Office Phone: 215-728-4069
- BS, Psychology, McGill University, (First Class Honours), 1972
- PhD, Clinical Psychology, University of London, Institute of Psychiatry, Maudsley Hospital , 1976
- Fellow, American Psychological Association; Society of Behavioral Medicine
- Recipient, Cancer Information Service Atlantic Region Award for Partners in Research
- Recipient, Cancer Control Award, American Cancer Society
- Member, Board of Directors, American Psychosocial Oncology Society
- Member, Executive Committee, American Society of Preventive Oncology
Curriculum Vitae or Biographical Sketch
Dr. Wen's major interest is in drawing on her background in systems engineering, health communication, behavioral and decision science, and information technology to develop and evaluate effective tools and solutions to help individuals and organizations manage and deal with health-related challenges.More Top
- MA, Clinical Psychology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- John joined Fox Chase Cancer Center in November 2003 with a degree from Temple University in Clinical Psychology. John is a Project Manager in the Psychosocial and BioBehavioral Medicine Program under the direction of Suzanne M. Miller, Ph.D.
John has a background in public and private sector consulting in the area of assessment. His principal areas of responsibility include grant and manuscript writing, manuscript and grant application evaluation, and research study design and conduct.
|Room: 4th Floor||Phone: 215-214-3734||Email: John.Scarpato@fccc.edu||Top|
|Room: P4141||Phone: 215-728-2453||Email: SKAzor.Hui@fccc.edu||Top|