Jonathan Chernoff, MD, PhD
- Senior Vice President
- Deputy Director
- Chief Scientific Officer
- Stanley P. Reimann Chair in Oncology Research
- Co-Leader, Cancer Biology
Dr. Chernoff brings a wealth of institutional experience, a broad range of scientific expertise, and strong leadership skills in all aspects of operational and strategic decision-making. In recognition of his national reputation in molecular oncology and biochemistry, Dr. Chernoff also holds the Stanley P. Reimann Chair in Oncology.
Wafik El-Deiry, MD, PhD, FACP
- Deputy Cancer Center Director for Translational Research
- Co-Leader in Molecular Therapeutics
Erica A Golemis, PhD
- Vice President
- Deputy Chief Scientific Officer
As Deputy Chief Scientific Officer, Dr. Golemis works with Dr. Chernoff to plan the future of research at Fox Chase. Her interests span from deciphering basic cell biologic processes to developing rationally designed treatments for various kinds of cancer.
David Wiest, PhD
- Vice President, Deputy Chief Scientific Officer
- Co-Leader, Blood Cell Development and Function
In addition to his role as Deputy Chief Scientific Officer, he is also co-leader of the Immune Cell development and Host Defense program.