Board of Associates
What is the Board of Associates?
The Board of Associates is a long standing group of volunteers who support patient care and cancer research at Fox Chase Cancer Center. Since 1965, the Board has grown to include 8 member organizations, which raise money for research and patient care through special projects and events. Over the years, they have raised more than $20 million dollars.
Volunteers are invited to join one of six member organizations made up of 600 volunteers who reside in the five-county area of the Delaware Valley.
- Bucks County Chapter
- Dan's Voice
- Fox Chase Chapter
- Friends of the Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Jimbo's Squad
- Main Line Chapter
- Marlyn R. Fein Chapter
For more information or to join a chapter of the Board of Associates, please contact us. Call the Board of Associates Office for further assistance at 215-728-2441.
What Do Board of Associate Volunteers Do?
Our wonderful volunteers join together to do many things, including:
- Raise money for research and patient care through special projects and fundraising events. These include our signature events: Paws for the Cause, a dog walk, held in October and A Night in Monte Carlo in the Spring which features casino games, food and drink and a fabulous silent auction. Our chapters organize gala's, craft bazaars, art shows, Broadway show trips, bingo, fashion shows, golf tournaments, cruise trips, seasonal gift wrapping and the Trading Post thrift shop in Paoli, PA.
- Offer the opportunity to make memorial and honor gifts in support of Fox Chase's cancer programs.
- Volunteer in many areas of the hospital.
- Provide educational programs to our communities.
- Conduct student and adult tours of the Fox Chase Campus.
For more information or to join a chapter of the Board of Associates, please contact us at 215-728-2441.
Topics in This Section