Benefits to Registering
When you register for an appointment online to become a patient at Fox Chase Cancer Center you are also given the opportunity to open a My Fox Chase account.
- The ability to send secure messages to your healthcare team
- The option to view and print your schedule online using our monthly calendar view
- See your lab results when they're available, with the option to let your referring physician see them too.
Want to create a MyFoxChase portal account, but already in our system?
If you or your doctor have already requested a New Patient Appointment you can still set up a My Fox Chase account. If you would like your doctor or caregiver (family member or friend) to get accounts so you can share your treatment information, we can help with that too.
If you need assistance, contact us at email@example.com.
How do I Register?
Currently My Fox Chase is only being offered to new patients who would like to register securely online for a First Appointment.
The online registration process consists of a three step form:
- Step 1: Demographic Information
- Step 2: Insurance Information-you will need your insurance card
- Step 3: Medical Information-you will need your physicians contact information
By submitting your information online you are not only getting the benefits of My Fox Chase, but you are also making the registration process go more smoothly. The information you provide online will only need to be verified by our New Patient Office over the phone.